Our customers have the right to return the products within 7 business days following the date of purchase. Customers should absolutely make sure they get in touch with us via e-mail for the return process to begin, and receive a return tracking number. In order to finalize the return process, customers should fill in the return form we send alongside the return tracking number, and send the product by insured shipment to Jeevels & Co. Office. Our customers should also send the following items in addition to the product being returned: Product package, warranty certificate, receipt (i.e. everything sent inside the package). No return process can take place for the jewelry which is sent without their receipt and warranty certificate; such products will not be accepted and returned to sender. Products manufactured to order, products resized for the customer’s finger size, and products engraved to order shall not be accepted back. The product that is being returned should be completely undamaged. Products that are scratched or damaged in any way or which have undergone physical change shall definitely not be received back.
Product return process will begin once the jewelry being returned is inspected by our specialists. In payments made with money transfer or EFT, the receipt amount of the product will be reimbursed to the relevant bank account of the customer within 7 days, if the product is accepted for return. In credit card payments, it will take 1 to 4 weeks for the reimbursed amount to be applied back to your credit card account.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Your purchases from Jeevels & Co. Online Store are under warranty for 2 years. If any manufacturing defects are encountered during use, Jeevels & Co. guarantees to repair or replace the products within the warranty period. Physical damage caused by user errors shall not be covered under the warranty. Please peruse the “Product Manual” that comes with your jewelry to learn about how to protect your purchases from user errors and how to maintain them.
E-SALES PRODUCT RETURN AND CHANGE PROCEDURE
- As per the distance sales contract, our customers are entitled to the right of withdrawal within 7 days for their purchases made from our web store.
- Products specially made or modified to order (for example, products which are resized or engraved according to the customer’s request) may not be returned.
- The products being returned should be absolutely undamaged and unused. Products that are scratched or damaged in any way or which have undergone physical change shall definitely not be received back. The return process will begin once the product is inspected by our specialists.
- It is necessary that the package, certificate, and invoice of the product are returned with it.
- The product that the customer wants to return should be in compliance with the conditions specified in Article 14 “Right of Withdrawal” and Article 15 “The Products for Which the Right of Withdrawal Shall Not Be Applicable” of the “Distance Sales Contract”.
ARTICLE 14 – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The Buyer may use their right to withdraw within 7 (days) beginning from the delivery of the contract product/service to the Buyer or the person/institution at the address specified by the Buyer. To be able to use the withdrawal right, it is necessary that the customer services of the seller be notified via e-mail or phone, and that the product/service is unused as per the provisions of Article 15. In the use of this right, it is obligatory that the original invoice pertaining to the product/service submitted back to a 3rd party or the seller be returned, as well. Within 7 days upon receiving the notification on the use of the withdrawal right, the price of the product/service shall be refunded to the buyer and the product/service shall be received back within 20 (twenty) days. VAT and other financial liabilities (if any) may not be refunded to the buyer unless the original invoice of the product is also sent. The delivery cost of the product/service which is returned on basis of the right of withdrawal shall be covered by the seller.
ARTICLE 15 – THE PRODUCTS FOR WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL SHALL NOT BE APPLICABLE
Products/services which cannot be returned due to their nature; highly perishable or expired products/services; single-use products/services; sanitary products/services; and all kinds of duplicable software and programs are included within this scope. Additionally, to be able to use the withdrawal right in all kinds of software and programs; in various media (such as DVDs and CDs); in the consumables of computer and printing works (such as toners, cartridges, ribbons); and in all cosmetics, the packaging of the products/services should not have been opened, compromised or used.
- It is required that the use of the withdrawal right be notified to the brand by the customer via e-mail. Product return tracking number for the relevant products should be requested from the e-sales support staff. Our customers need to fill in the product return form and write the tracking number down, and send it with insured shipment to the Jeevels & Co Office. All shipment costs which might arise at this phase shall be covered by the customer.
- If the products you want to return are in compliance with the conditions of the “Distance Sales Contract”, your refund will be made within 10 days to the credit card you used when purchasing from our website.
- In product changes, it takes 15 days to replace a product that is delivered to the Jeevels & Co Office in accordance with the product return policy.
For product return or order cancellation, you are required to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For return form; please click to this link.