CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain the original appearance of Bee Goddess products we recommend that you treat each piece with care and follow the below instructions:
• day-to-day wear
• limit exposure to direct heat and sunlight
• keep all jewellery dry and put on after the use of cosmetic and body products
• avoid wearing your jewellery at the beach, swimming pool, or while playing sports. Chlorine and related chemicals can severely discolour and damage jewellery as well as loosen stones and settings”
• limit contact with rough surfaces and other metals in order to avoid scratching and changes in colour.
We recommend you use soft cotton cloth.
• When not in use, store jewellery in the protective bag and box received with purchase.
• Metals and stones become scratched when coming into contact with one another, we recommend that you store each piece of jewellery separately
• Chains should be stored closed and laid flat to avoid the formation of knots.